This brilliant new coffeemaker makes seriously good coffee. Technivorm features a sprayhead that ensures the coffee grounds are more evenly saturated. Another key to perfect coffee is temperature. Technivorm always maintains a brewing temprerature between 198 and 205 degrees Fahrenheit which is ideal for flavor. Technivorm’s excellence has been recognized by numerous publications. In 2009 Cooks Illustrated found the Technivorm to be the best drip coffee maker they tested.
Technivorm-Moccamaster has, for many years, specialized building exceptional coffee makers. These coffee makers are all handmade, which means that they are manufactured and assembled by hand and individually tested in a live situation. It is the personal touch that makes Technivorm products unique.
The brewing quality of Technivorm coffee makers guarantees a first class beverage due to the fact that brewing temperature and water/coffee contact time as well as holding temperature are in accordance with the critical requirements of the European Coffee Brewing Centre and the Specialty Coffee Association of America and Europe. Technivorm is proud to carry their seal of approval for all their coffee makers.
- Brewing temperature between 198°F-205°F
- Keeping temperature between 176°F-185°F
- 10 Cup glass carafe
- Brews entire pot quietly in 5-6 minutes
- 9-hole sprayhead wetting the grounds evenly
- Visible scale indication
- Aluminum housing available in silver, black and stone grey
- Copper boiling element with double safety guard
- Filter holder with hand operated drip stop
- Brew time 5-6 minutes
- Illuminated on/off switch
- Automatic Brew Stop allows you to pour a cup during brewing
- Auto Shut off deactivates unit after 2 hours for safety
- 1475 Watts
- 5 Year Warranty
- Hand made in the Netherlands