The Moccamaster cd Grand is perfect for those who entertain, small offices and Coffee shops.
It features a glass carafe and brews A full 60oz pot of Coffee in six minutes.
Coffee is then held on our unique hot-plate; which, is engineered with a separate, independent element that rolls heat in to the coffee to ensure an even taste from the first cup to the last drop.
The hot-plate has two settings, giving you the choice to hold your coffee between 175° and 185° F, while never burning your Coffee. After 100 minutes, The brewer will automatically turn-off.
The CD Grand has a commercial style, flat bottom brew-basket and it is recommended to only brew a full pot of Coffee with this model.
All Moccamaster Coffee Brewers are handmade in the Netherlands and backed by an industry leading 5-year .
- Manual-adjust drip-stop brew-basket with glass carafe
- Simple to operate and quiet brewing process that produces a full carafe in just 6 to 8 minutes
- Unique, copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 196 to 205 degrees Fahrenheit which is important for Coffee soluble extraction, then automatically switches off when the water reservoir is empty
- Made with durable metal housings and BPA/BPS/bpf & phthalate free plastics
- The glass carafe maintains Coffee quality, integrity and taste on a unique, independent hot-plate element engineered to hold coffee temperature between 175 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit for a maximum 100 minutes and then automatically shuts off
- Backed by a 5-year Manufacturers