This should be the last coffee brewer you’ll ever buy, one that should last a lifetime, when cleaned and descaled properly.
You may ask – “What’s important when searching for that complex, clean, crisp, fully infused, flavorful cup of coffee?” Certainly coffee quality, grind and formula play an important role, as does the fresh water quality, but ultimately, it’s the brewing method that plays the all-important final role!
Moccamaster brewers are designed scientifically to naturally brew with an ultra-precise, pre-immersion drip-style system, which creates a natural pulse action process creating the perfect coffee bloom process.
Moccamasters incorporate a powerful and energy efficient copper heating element with an automatic shut-off when brew process is complete, a precise coffee-water saturation time (4-6 minutes), and an independent 2-phase hot-plate element that maintains the correct holding temperature (175°-185° F) for 100 minutes (although they recommend consumption within 30-minutes).
- Auto drip-stop brew-basket with thermal carafe; Pre-immersion drip-style system ensures the perfect coffee bloom, produced by an ultra-precise, natural pulse action
- Simple to operate and quiet brewing process that produces a full carafe in just 4 to 6 minutes
- Unique, copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 196 to 205 degrees Fahrenheit which is important for Coffee soluble extraction, then automatically switches off when the water reservoir is empty
- Made with durable metal housings and BPA/BPS/bpf & phthalate free plastics
- Ideal water saturation time to maximize Coffee complexity, flavor and aroma – achieved through a cone shaped brew-basket design that regulates a 6 minute steep
- Backed by a 5-year manufacturers warranty. Certifications: ECBC & SCA Approved to meet and exceed Gold Cup Standards