The Macmaster kits 79212 Coffee brewer features a thermal carafe and a manual- adjust, drip-stop brew-basket which provides adjustability in how fast Coffee flows into the carafe. The kits brews a full 32oz pot of Coffee in six minutes. The thermal carafe will keep your Coffee hot up to an hour. To keep Coffee hot longer or for traveling with your carafe, switch to the included travel lid. All moccamaster Coffee brewers are handmade in the Netherlands and backed by an industry leading 5-year warranty. Note : Clogging and backing up of water and/or coffee in the filter basket can occur under any or a combination of any of the following conditions: the use of too finely ground coffee, using two or more paper filters, using the gold mesh filter in conjunction with a paper filter or not properly cleaning oils or grounds from the gold mesh filter, or allowing coffee grounds to spill over the filter.
- Manual-adjust drip-stop brew-basket with stainless steel thermal carafe
- Simple to operate and quiet brewing process that produces a full carafe in just 4 to 6 minutes
- Unique, copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 196 to 205 degrees Fahrenheit which is important for Coffee soluble extraction, then automatically switches off when the water reservoir is empty
- Made with durable metal housings and BPA/BPS/bpf & phthalate free plastics
- The stainless steel thermal carafe maintains Coffee quality, integrity and taste for up to an hour
- Backed by a 5-year manufacturers warranty