Sipping solo or serving a crowd, it’s easy to enjoy the gourmet taste you expect from a Cuisinart coffeemaker. And one coffeemaker that does the job of two frees up more space on your counter! Cut down on waste while still making your favorite coffee, tea, and more with the Single Serve K-Cup compatibility Option. The Cuisinart Single Serve Brew System in Copper has an intelligent and simplified design. The one-touch button offers various single-serve sizes: 6 oz., 8 oz., and 10 oz.
Built into this machine is a 12-cup programmable coffee maker that comes with all the bells and whistles. A “Bold” brew-strength control lets you add that extra oomph in the morning when it’s needed, while the unique carafe temperature allows you to control how hot to keep your coffee once the brewing process is complete, ensuring your beverage never gets cold. Programmable in its entirety the Cuisinart Coffee Center 12 Cup Machine comes fully equipped with automation for 24-hour brew start, self-cleaning, auto on or off, and an audible ready alert.
The 40-ounce water reservoir means you can brew a single cup on the go and still fill your carafe with all the fuel you need. The Cuisinart Coffee Center Machine boasts completely BPA-free materials in an effort to preserve its purity and stay far away from chemicals. It’s all for one and one for all with the Cuisinart Coffee Center 12 Cup and Single Serve Brewer.
- K-Cup compatible brewing machine brews 1 cup at a time
- Push-button control provides 3 sizes: 6 oz., 8 oz., & 10 oz.
- Automatic shut off function after 30-minute idle
- Energy save mode cuts energy consumption
- 24-hour brew start, self-clean, adjustalbe auto-off, and ready alert
- Brew strength control for bolder stronger coffee
- Adjustable carafe temperature
- Easy-view water window
- Brew-pause feature
- Made with BPA-free materials
- Measurements: 10.75” x 12.5” x 16.5”
- Product weight: 9.5 lbs.
- Limited 3-year warranty