- Automatic Presets and Customizable: With 6 unique brewing modes you can enjoy the perfect, balanced coffee exactly the way you like it; Preset modes include Gold, Fast, Strong, Iced, Cold Brew and My Brew; With My Brew you can fine tune to your taste by adjusting bloom time, flow rate and brewing temp; Or brew pour over using a drip adapter with your favorite pour over device
- Precise and Adjustable Temperature: Great tasting coffee requires precise control over temperature, flow rate and contact time; 1. PID Control: Adjustable and precise digital temperature control; 2. Pump: Select from 3 different flow rates to optimize contact time; 3. Thermo Coil Heating System delivers water that is more pure than typical brewing systems that use aluminum
- Gold Cup Standard: In Gold Cup preset mode, the Breville Precision Brewer automatically adjusts the water temperature and brew time to meet the standards set by the SCA
- Auto ‘Steep and Release’ Technology: Breville’s patent pending Steep & Release valve holds the water in contact with the coffee when small cup volumes are being brewed without the carafe in place, automatically
- My Brew Setting: Allows you to customize the parameters like bloom time, brew temperature and flow rate to suit the particular coffee you’re using ; whether its more floral, fruity, earthy and so on
- Dual Filter Baskets: Brew any volume of coffee exactly how you like it with the Flat Bottom & Cone Filter baskets, both included
- Pour Over Adapter Compatible: Designed to suit your favorite pour over dripper such as Hario V6 and Kalita Wave
- Precise Temp Control: Water temperature can be adjusted between 197 to 204 degrees as per SCA guidelines
- Power: 1650 Watts
- Voltage: 110 to 120 Volts
SD Oaks –
I bought this one for the glass carafe which I prefer to the thermal carafe. The build quality is great and the features are many. It comes with a gold tone basket filter and also has a cone adapter (#4) that snaps into the brew basket. The cone adapter did not come with a gold tone filter, so you need to either purchase one or use a paper filter. I had read some reviews on it that initially made me hesitant to buy it, but I am glad I finally bought it. One of the chief complaints was water left in the bottom of the reservoir. When I first unboxed the machine and set it up, I ran a tank of water through it as instructed, and it left about a quarter of an inch in the bottom. I repeated that step 3 times with the same result. I mopped it out with a paper towel except for a small recess in the center that leads to the pump. (The directions said that it needs a small amount of water to prime the pump so you don’t burn it up) I decided to brew a full pot and see if this was going to be a problem. After the first brew, it only left water in the small recess at the center bottom like the instructions said. I used the gold cup standard setting (SCAA) and it brewed the full 60oz very quickly. Not only is this machine fast, but it brews a hot tasty cup of coffee. Consistency is what this machine is all about. This is one thing that I have been having a problem with at home with other brewers I have had. This machine will even do a cold brew. It has many pre programmed settings, but you can also customize your own settings as well. It is very easy to clean. The shower head has a threaded retainer, and you can take it off and rinse it clean. Just be sure to read the manual and go through all the settings so you are familiar with all the features (there are many). It has a fast brew setting as well. You will love how fast this machine is. Enjoy your purchase, you won’t regret it.
SD Oaks –
Makes a good tasting cup of coffee, but the coffee wasn’t hot enough and had to be microwaved after adding some milk. Lukewarm coffee after adding milk is a deal breaker for me. Noise level was fine and the various settings allow you to customize your brew. However, setting the brew temp to max using custom settings did not improve the coffee temp. Same for gold standard. There is no way this brewer brews at the temperature stated. Returned.
Amazon Customer –
This product is defective. Lousy and inconsiderate programing of the device. No consumer control of the device like a simple shutoff button (Literally has to unplug it to turn it off). Did not work on Auto brewing at a specified time. Never thought that Breville could make such an opposite of a smart product. Anyway I would not accept this product even if it was given to me as a gift. Funny that you think you are buying the best, and you receive the worst.
Amazon Customer –